The Law Society has made a number of amendments, updated and clarifications to its previous guidance from 25th August 2011. The practice note covers
- What is own interest conflict and client conflict?
- How do I assess if there is a conflict of interests?
- Exceptions when you may act when there is a client conflict
- Acting for a buyer and seller
- Acting for clients who are the lender and borrower
- Relations with third parties in a conveyancing transaction
To read the revised guidance, click here.